Friday, June 14, 2013

all dressed up and ready to go

This is the swede you're following here



Will end the night with lyrics which has been stuck in my brain all day.
"Jag går omkring i mitt pompej, i bland ruiner

och jag trampar runt i resterna utav vårt liv
Men du skall aldrig ge mig pikar om supiner
och aldrig skall du bli en annans tidsfördriv!
Nej, åt det gamla skall vi binda vackra kransar
och ta vårt liv och mina katter som de är"

It's from the song "trubbel" which is sung in different  versions by Monica Zetterlund, Håkan Hellström and Olle Adolphson.
It's a classic swedish song. I don't know which version I like the best. 
Also I'm not that sad as the lyrics sounds like but for some reason those lyrics always get suck in my head when I'm home in Sweden.



No comments:

Post a Comment