Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The people of San Francisco 1

I know that this blog has been all about 60's and the 70's but today while biking around in San Francisco I couldn't help be amazed by how many interesting people there is in San Francisco.
I was doing a project for my class "Social meaning of clothing" but will share these with you guys. Enjoy!


This lady had the coolest store called " the African outlet". It's in Hayes valley and definitely worth a visit!

When I asked to take his picture this man said:
" Good thing I got my best shirt on me. Do you have a parrot I can borrow?"

Taking pictures around town made me realize that I really want a real digital camera again and take pictures of interesting thing around town.
Also I had a bunch of people asking me to start taking pictures of me and my style. I'm in fashion but not really interested in fashion, it's more the art of clothing that I'm interested in but I guess to be successful in this business you more or less have to have a fashion blog so maybe soon I will start showing pictures of my style here.

No comments:

Post a Comment